Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday night in Fort Greene

I am sitting outside a diner in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, because it's the only place in the neighborhood offering an unlocked Airport, and my dinner host's Internet connection is down.

The Chef is smoking a cigar with the boys, hopefully savoring the hearty thanks he received for cooking a wonderful meal, while my hosts, dear friends Keith and Beth, are entertaining their other guests.

A line of white trailers are lined up in front of the diner that is supplying my Internet connection, and I'm pretty sure that means that I'm blogging from a movie set. Maybe Sex in the City, although I heard that the Coen Brothers were filming in Brooklyn now, too.

Anyway, I'm only blogging in the cold because I want to make it through NaBloPoMo without missing a day. I've already discovered some joy from making myself blog daily, and I don't want to break the chain yet.

Until tomorrow....

1 comment:

Mary B. said...

I wonder what movie it was...I'm glad that you're sticking with the daily blog. They're so nice to read!