Monday, November 12, 2007

I hope it was a good party

Two items of note today:

1. Someone in West Palm Beach, Fla., has gotten ahold of my credit card information and spent $325 on booze at Winn-Dixie. It was charged to the card I used before I changed my name... Apparently, cutting up the card isn't enough. I should have canceled it, too. But my bank doesn't seem too worried, so neither am I.

and 2. I promised myself that I would go for a jog after work today, since the diet isn't going too well without exercise. But, man, just the idea of searching for my old athletic bra sounds tiring, much less wrangling the girls into it and actually running down the street. Blech. I'm going to try to talk myself into it on the subway ride home.

1 comment:

Mary B. said...

Someone used your old credit card!? Eek! I'm glad the bank is being reasonable. I wonder how it got all the way down to Florida?