Thursday, January 20, 2005

the dukes of hazzard

I was on the phone with a friend in New Orleans the other night, and we were debating the ultimate intellect of Daisy Duke. He said she was sexy but she offered sage advice and wisdom to Bo and Luke Duke when they got into trouble. I said she was a bimbo with her butt cheeks hanging out of her shorts.

This was not a common conversation for either of us, but I can speak intelligibly on the subject as needed. Any child of the South can, whether or not they liked watching that orange Charger get shredded every week.

The very next day, someone at work presented me with the second season DVD set of The Dukes of Hazzard as a joke. Now Bo, Luke and Daisy sit on my desk and watch me work at my fancy New York City job. How cool is that??

No comments: