Sunday, February 11, 2007

Zap!

On my way to the subway every morning, I am always careful not to remove my purse from my shoulder because every time I do, my iPod sends a little shock through my headphones. Usually, I just hear the crackling in my ears, but sometimes, the earbuds actually zap me a little. It doesn't matter whether my iPod is in my coat pocket or my purse, I get popped with a little static electricity on a regular basis.
Brandito doesn't seem to think this is normal, but I can't be the only one, right?

At least I don't have it as bad as this guy did.

2 comments:

Mary B. said...

I've built up enough to make my hair snake out and away from my head. Just call us Sparky. :)

Texas Trail Mix said...

Geez Louise! I think I will stick with my speakers instead of earphones!

Ronie's friend O' Texas,
Lindy