Friday, April 28, 2006

When I wasn't sleeping

I stayed home sick yesterday and slept about 18 hours. When I wasn't snoring, I finished reading 102 Minutes. In it, two New York Times reporters describe the people who tried to survive September 11th in the World Trade Center. The book's imagery snuck into my dreams. I'm not sure I'm ready for all the 9/11 movies slated to debut in the theaters this summer, even if Maggie Gyllennhaal is in most of them.

I also ate homemade chicken soup (Yay, John!) and watched a couple more episodes of the second season of Six Feet Under. (Yay, Netflix!) No spoilers, please, but could these people get any more screwed up?? Nate's got a baby coming from the hippie vegan, Brenda is doing random strangers in the bathroom, Claire is falling for Brenda's batshit crazy brother and the mama is tangling with the Russian mafia. Yeesh.

1 comment:

stellaforstar said...

oooooh i saw a preview the other day for a movie with maggie gyllenhaal AND marianne moore AND billy crudup AND some other person who made me really excited and it was like i had died and gone to HEAVEN.