Sunday, June 19, 2005

see jane squirm

I was not prepared to see Jane Fonda's nipples. But there they were, staring at me from my new TV screen as soon as I turned on a movie my MOTHER recommended, Barbarella.


If you haven't seen it, I won't spoil all the fun, but it's basically a young Jane Fonda learning to get her rocks off by having kinky sex with a handful of freaks. We're talking about having your clothes ripped off by mean children's toothy dolls, animal skin lovin with the president of the New Orleans Grizzly Bear Club, and nesting with an ego-bruised angel.

But I was very impressed with her ability to change into a new sexy outfit every three minutes, and I would love to know where she to get one of those rooms with shag carpeting all over.

Wow.

Currently listening:
Barbarella
By Scott Weiland
Release date: By 02 June, 1998

No comments: